I'm Doing a Thing

My wife and I have talked about doing a YouTube channel for a long time. I technically have one already (and it somehow has over a hundred subscribers, no idea how or even why), but I mainly use it for random unlisted videos related to whatever stuff I have going on. It's not, shall we say, focused, and most of the videos aren't even public.

But this stereography thing I've been doing has seemed like a good opportunity. I wanted to make some videos documenting my experience learning how to do it, and since there weren't very many resources on YouTube for that already (especially good ones that answer the questions I have), I thought maybe I could help fill that niche. So here's the first one:

I'm not looking for this to be a big thing. I'm not trying to play to the algorithm or develop an audience or spend all my time on it. I just thought it might be fun for me and helpful for someone else. So take it for what it is and do with it what you will. 

Comments

Popular Posts