Blog Days, Dog Days

A black mangy dog, walking across a dirt lot on its front paws. Its hind legs are held gingerly in the air.


Well, it’s time. 

This is something I’ve been thinking about for a long time. I’m finally moving on from this blog. 

I’m not giving up on blogging altogether, but I’ve been dissatisfied with the Blogger platform for some time. It’s just clunky and increasingly inconvenient. I’ve been working on a new series of posts, and it just felt like a good time to transition. To start anew, as it were. 

Of course it’s bittersweet. I’ve been blogging here for 16 years. I think I only have a few subscribers left, but for those of you who are still around, thank you. I hope you’ll follow me over to my new place. 

Speaking of which, here’s my new place: https://createtoserve.wixsite.com/dogdays

I’m going to largely continue the approach to blogging I’ve been using so far, but I’m renaming the site, so as not to step on this one. I’m kicking things off there with the first two parts of a new series on the Book of Mormon, how it’s written for our day, and what that means for us. I hope you’ll join me there, and even subscribe there if you want.

Thanks for everything. 

Love, 
Adam


Comments

Popular Posts