Farewell, farewell

One of the several reasons I haven't yet posted any of those promised things from last month's very excited sounding post is that I've been planning and working on this:


I couldn't be more delighted that my production company was asked to create a DVD version of this excellent play. I would love to tell you all about it, but you should see it for yourself. As you can tell, it opens tonight. For those of you who have seen this play before, just know that Kathryn Little, her cast and crew are doing an outstanding job. I didn't see it last time so I have no basis for comparison, but I can't imagine that you'd be disappointed. The Provo Theatre's intimate feel only serves to make the play more touching and powerful.

You'll be able to pre-order the DVD at the live performance, and the physical copies should be available by the end of the run. The cost is $15. If there's interest, I'm sure we can work out purchasing arrangements for those who are unable to attend the play. In fact, I think Mahonri already has something in mind... We haven't discussed that part too much, so I won't say more for now. Please let me know if you are interested in buying a copy, and I'll announce it as soon as the means is in place.

**Side note** With the LDS Film Festival happening next week, getting the post production on Farewell to Eden done in a timely manner will be a challenging task, so don't expect too much from me until it's all over.

Comments

Tyler said…
Since I won't be able to attend any of the performances, I'd love to get a copy of this on DVD. Keep us updated on alternative purchasing arrangements...

Popular Posts