JWT and LDSFF

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything too substantial, but some of you are probably glad I've been keeping it short.

Anyway, I wanted to give you a sample of what I've been doing. I'll be posting some of my paying stuff on my professional blog soon, but here's a still from the opening to Jamie: World Traveler, which I've been working on. As you can see, I'm not holding back this time, Jamie. :)


Also, I'm busy gearing up for the 24 hour film-making marathon this Friday in conjunction with the LDS Film Festival next week. I missed it last year because of a misunderstanding about the date, so I'm really excited to be participating this time. I'm sure the festival and its attendant experiences will be fueling most of my posts for some time.

Let me know what you think!

Comments

Th. said…
.

Are you allowed to post your 24hr film?
As far as I know, we retain all the rights to our films, but I'll let you know if I find out otherwise. I can't see how the festival could claim any long-term rights to any submissions. Obviously, out of respect for the festival, I won't post it until after the final event is over.
You can expect at least one blog post on the experience of making it, though. The shortest time frame I've ever worked within before was seven days from concept to completion.
Mr. said…
.

The 24hrfilms are the only part of LDSFF I've attended before, but not sadly because I loved most of them (one still sticks with me) and because I love art created under artificial restraints conceptually anyway.
Although the fine details are not worked out, it looks like I'm going to be able to attend about two-and-a-half of the three-and-a-littlebit days of the festival (Opening day doesn't start until 6 pm and has only a reception and one screening). Thanks, Dad.

I live about an hour further away than I did last year, so we'll see how it actually pans out.

Popular Posts