Magdalene Cover Makes the Finals!

Hey, friends. So you might have heard that one of my book covers is a finalist in LDS Publisher's 2011 book cover design contest. I'm super excited about this, as it was a totally unexpected development. The cover is for a book called Magdalene by Moriah Jovan. It was actually the first cover I ever designed, and the collaborative process that took place with the editor and author is one of my favorite professional experiences ever.
I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you all out to vote by following this link. I'm a little behind in the polls currently, but it's definitely close enough that a win is still possible. While winning would be incredible, I'd really like to do it on merit, so please vote for the cover you think is best.

Thanks so much for your participation!

Comments

Th. said…
.

I think the process shines through in the final project. Some covers look . . . processless.
GreenPhoenix said…
That really is a clever cover design. I'm curious though. Is the top of the hour glass supposed to be a crucible full of molten metal or a pitcher full of olive oil with wild lighting? Jennifer and I couldn't agree on it. I voted for you BTW.
GreenPhoenix said…
Happy Birthday, Adam!

Popular Posts