A Plug for a Blog and a Pig on a Log

All right, so there's no pig. Or log. It just sounded good.

Anyway, in order to keep with the way this blog has developed over time, I thought it would be appropriate for me to make a plug for my other blog. It's been around for a while, but was mostly for keeping up with a certain family member who uses that service. Now, however, I've taken to using it more actively for purposes different from what I do here. The content over there is still sometimes family oriented, but I'm also using it for media reviews and other items less overtly spiritual/religious than what you find here. Yes, believe it or not, I can write about something without turning it into a Sunday School lesson. But only just barely. I want to point out that this "other" blog handles these things from a not-necessarily-Mormon perspective, although I certainly hope it is a moral perspective. In other words, I'm not reviewing media of the kind you would find reviewed on, say, A Motley Vision, and my reviews are not riddled with Latter-day jargon.

Anyway, I posted my first review there last night and I don't know who exactly reads this blog, but if you're interested then, hey, check it out.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts